Commenting on Other People’s Posts

First, I explored Caroline’s blog and commented on her post about how to comment. In my opinion, its presentation caught my eye and her tips are very useful.

My comment:

Caroline, I love your creative outlook on the task. Your post shows that you really understand how to comment. Great job!

Next, I visited Katie’s post about herself and was intrigued by her lifestyle and hobbies.

My comment:

Amazing job on this post! I never knew you enjoyed swimming. Do you take classes?

Additionally, I viewed Mia’s post about how her life differs on the internet. I could really understand where she was coming from.

My comment:

Mia, this is such a thoughtful post and I could tell you put a lot of time into it. I agree, sometimes it’s hard to show emotions over the internet. Do you feel it’s easier to talk to someone online or in person?

Lastly, I opened Lauren’s post that talked about herself. Her paragraph was well put together and her ideas were neatly laid out.

My comment:

Lauren, your All About Me post is amazing. I learned so many new things about you! I can tell you really love tennis. When did you start playing?